Table of Contents
- 1.1 Apply relevant theories of communication to health and social care contexts
- 1.2 Use communication skills in a health and social care context
- 1.3 Review methods of dealing with inappropriate interpersonal communication
- 1.4 Analyze the use of strategies to support users of health and social care services
- 2.1 Explain how the communication process is influenced by values & cultural factors
- 2.2 Explain how legislation, charters, and codes of practice impact the communication process
- 2.3 Analyze the effectiveness of organizational systems and policies
- 2.4 Suggest ways of improving the communication process
- 3.1 Access and use standard ICT software packages to support work
- 3.2 Analyze the benefits of using ICT in health and social care for users of services
- 3.3 Analyze how legal considerations in the use of ICT impact on health and social care
It is analyzed that communication is known as the two-way process that is important for any company; however, in this paper, there will be an examination of the transmission of the sender and receiver and the issues concerned with the social health care. However, it is analyzed that communication is an effective process, and it helps to keeps or connects people so that there could be affected. The theories and communication skills are explored in the paper, and there is an examination of the health and social care that how inappropriate interpersonal communication can affect the companies and how issues can be there in social care. However, to support service users, there is the need for an effective communication process so that values and cultural factors could be based on the codes of practice and to that there could be practiced to improve the communication. This paper also analyzed the ICT software packages in the health and social care so that there could be effective communication and that benefits could be attained from the patient and the healthcare people (Aldridge & Wanless, 2012).
1.1 Apply Relevant Theories of Communication to Health and Social Care Contexts
It is known that communication is known to create the effect and positive understanding of the people to encounter services. Companies could be focused on excellent client service. Moreover, communication is the transactional process that focuses on the health and social care context to be useful in the purposeful process. Different communication theories need to be concerned about beneficial outcomes. The Cognitive, Humanistic, Psychoanalytic, Behaviorist is the theories that need to be involved in supporting communication benefits, for example, human dignity or self-awareness. Other approaches can also keep the communication example, Maslow’s idea, and the human need; these throes help the companies focus on the person-centered approach. The cognitive theory explains the benefits of the communication that needs to be concerned in the companies. The intellectual of an individual focused on through the case, as there is a need for the theories so that an effective communication system can be part of the company and that the health care industry gets an adequate level of awareness.