The latest 4MATIC all-wheel-drive design introduced the essential design, with the engine mounted longitudinally and the transmission and transfer case planned as a single device that produces a compact and lightweight structure that eliminates frictional losses and suggests a range of additional benefits relative to other systems where the drive unit is transversely placed. This configuration helps the all-wheel-drive to obtain comparable fuel efficiency relative to the two-wheel-drive model. Vibration and acoustic comfort are the basic features usually contained in new luxury versions. Finest traction is assured at all stages, with the finest lateral constancy and flawless handling. The recently multiple-disc clutch in the centre differential comes to the scheme’s support when friction between the tires and ground is specifically low, such as when driving over snow or ice. (Horn 2008)
Redefining the way ones belief as regards to driving with C-Class, and with the totally redesigned C230, one should consider about the benefit given by the fourth generation of C2304MATIC. Its features include dynamic, creative exterior, V-6 engine strength, agility regulation.
Commodity Chain Analysis
Suspension, a permanent all-wheel-drive system, and an instinctually designed interior with an optional Bluetooth networking element that places the whole thing in the driver’s order. The V6 has dedicated a great deal of energy on anything that will lead to the best goal. To calculate the velocity of air, advanced computer methods have been used to further optimise the movement of air from the twin-chamber air philtre. This type contributes greatly to gasoline.
Therefore, Mercedes Benz C2304MATIC engineers refer to them as tumble flaps in economics, which some measurements imply their intention: to simply create a tumble fuel / air mixture, to increase the volatility of airflow and to enable it to enter the combustion chambers at a higher speed, with a more reliable supply. (2008 booth)
The car industry is commonly regarded as a typical example of a producer-driven commodity chain, according to Gerefi in 1994. Manufacturing-driven commodity chains are global delivery networks in which several final assembly businesses, one of which is Mercedes Bens, control the major markets of the industry. They are differentiated by substantial scale, intensive capital and governed by technological product cycles. These integrated final producers’ intensity and effectiveness derive from their control over the number, technology and supremacy of the forward and backward chain, including product design, product requirements, labels and R&D networks.
- Adler, D. (2008). Mercedes-Benz. Minneapolis, MN: Motorbooks.
- Booth, D. (2008). Mercedes Benz C-Class. Canwest News Service
- Christian, E. (2008). MercedesBenz. Courtesy of Daimler, USA. 2:58:27 PM IST# Deslauriers, Michael 2008. The C-Class Lite edition. 2008 Mercedes-Benz C230 4MATIC Review
- Horn, B (2008). Canada Catches Cheaper Car. News and Nonsense. World of Wheels Magazine
- Kavanagh, J. (2007). More Drama, More Room. Engineering Editor
- Lamm, J. (2007) First Drives-Mercedes Benz C-Class. Mercedes’ new small sedan gets a better-than-passing grade from a harst critic, the owner of a previous generation C-Class. Road and Track. 50.
- McIntosh, J (2008). Mercedes Benz C230N4MATIC. Assistant Editor for CanadianDriver.Com(AJAC). On Line Magazine
- Mercedes-Benz (2008). Marketing Strategy. Canada’s Mercedes-Benz C2304MATIC
- Zoellter, J. (2007). Drive Lines Preview. 2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class, Sportier looks, sportier behavior. Car and Driver. 123