Table of Contents
- Company That Enhances the Use of Sustainable Marketing
- Organization Development Stage
- Understanding the Concept of Sustainability Led Marketing in Small Business
- Assessment and Evaluation of the Aspect of Sustainable Led Marketing.
Scholars and economists like Theodore Levitt have delved into the topic of ads powered by sustainability. The objective of participating in marketing powered by sustainability is to emphasise the value of taking into account business potential and product characteristics, aimed at assessing consumer loyalty. Sustainable marketing, according to Dahlstrom (2011), is a way of encouraging environmentally friendly goods at the retail level and improving the contribution of a business to sustainable activities for the public. Mostly, in a specific sense, efficient conventional marketing processes are utilised. Sustainable marketing seeks to draw buyers that have adapted to environmentally safe goods produced by firms who have adopted sustainable manufacturing. Companies aim to change their manufacturing practises with a sustainable organisation to mitigate the side effects it causes on the climate. A sustainable organisation involves minimising air waste, water contamination and the manufacturer’s side effects on the consumer consuming the product or service (Meffert et al. 2014, p. 156). Sustainable company is more of an entity aiming at enhancing or upholding corporate social obligation for the community in which it exists.
- Belz F-M & Peattie, K. 2010. Sustainability marketing: a global perspective. Hoboken, N.J: Wiley.
- Burmann .2010.Sponsored user-generated branding p. 2.
- Cooney, S. 2009. Build a green small business: profitable ways to become an ecopreneur. New York, McGraw-Hill.
- Dahlstrom, R. 2011. Green marketing management. London: Cengage.
- Grant, J. 2009. The Green Marketing Manifesto. Chichester: John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
- Korkman, O. 2006. Customer Value Formation in Practice: A Practice-Theoretical Approach. Report A155. Helsinki: Han ken Swedish School of Economics Finland.
- Meffert, H., Kenning, P., Kirchgeorg, M., & Wobker, I. (2014). Sustainable marketing management : grundlagen und cases. http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&scope=site&db=nlebk&db=nlabk&AN=930928.
- Mintel. (2014, October 23). Mintel releases 2015 US consumer trends. Retrieved April 2015, from http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mintel-releases-2015-us-consumer-trends-813911160.html
- Penfield, P. 2008. “Generating for the Environment, Drive down costs while helping Mother Nature.” APICS Magazine, Vol. 18
- Philips Lumileds Lighting Company. n.d. Retrieved from http://www.lumileds.com/.
- Rennie, E, 2008. “Growing Green, Boosting the bottom line with sustainable business practices.” APICS Magazine. Vol. 18.
- Rothwell, W. 2010. Practicing organization development a guide for leading change. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass.
- Silberman, M. & Hansburg, F., 2006. Working People Smart 6 strategies for success. San Francisco: Berrett-Koehler.
- Sneirson, J. 2009. “Green Is Good: Sustainability, Profitability, and a New Paradigm for Corporate Governance”. Iowa Law Review 94(3), p. 987.